Know us more
Know more about Koomeh mine company
Koomeh Mine Pars Company began operation in 1991 based on import and export, machinery and legitimate raw material. It directed its field of activities, in addition to business activities, toward utilization and processing all mining matters and any operations including exploration, exploitation, creation of mining industries, and investing independently and in partnership with other government and private sectors in fields related to the subject of the company, and now, with 8 mines and 6 companies, it is operating as a holding in four groups of mining, construction, and business.
This group is a clear symbol of the partnership of the private sector in the fields of industry, job creation and economic development of the Islamic Iran which, of course, with the establishment of numerous offices and companies in other countries, including China and UAE, is contemplating the expansion of its worldwide presence.
Through years of operation Koomeh Mine Pars Company has succeeded, through a thorough examination of the target market, and extensive need analysis in the society, with strategic planning in a segment of the industries – especially the mining industries and other related industries – to concentrate on meeting the existing needs, and, along this path, taking advantage of the market’s opportunities, improve its status in the country and among its competitors.
The composition of the expertise of the management and the deputies in the company is such that it provides, to the group, a valuable treasure of expert knowledge and experience in the fields of strategic planning and investment, production, industry, business, and finance. This plays an undeniably important role in making sound and logical decisions based on the principles of the organization and the clients, inclusive of contractors, employers, investors, buyers, etc.
The endeavors of the great family of Koomeh Mine Pars Company, through these years, has been to add to its capabilities in various industries using its local science-oriented and dedicated human resources and the world’s latest technology, identifying its strong and weak points, close examination of environmental opportunities and threats, and, despite the tough conditions and sanctions, internal and international, aid the turning of the wheels of the industry and economy of the nation; the results of these endeavors are conspicuous in the activities and completed projects.
Know more about related companies …
- Sazeh jouyan maad company
- Nasim Copper Mine Complex
- Persis Raybin Company
- Koohe Sombol Iron mine
- Bloor Namak Larestan
- Koomeh Tarabar Khaf Transportation Company
- Cheshmeh Bar Keleshter cultivation and industry
- Oghab Talaei Arasbaran Company
Systems and Standards
Know more about systems and standards …
- Conduct systematic exploration operations, scientific and optimal extraction, and correct mineral processing, according to the latest methods available in the country and worldwide
- Implementation of ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System
- Establishment of environmental system ISO 14001: 2004
- Establish OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO / IEC 17025: 2005 Standard System Deployment in Subsidiary Laboratories
Koomeh mine pars managers
Know more about Koomeh mine pars managers . . .
Know more about our honors …
- Certificate of Appreciation of the Conference of Elders of Natural Resources with Environmental Protection Approach (House of Mines and Trade)
- Continuous activity in the field of ICT, in the mining and mining industries
- Statue of the sample unit of the Emtanen festival in 2012
- The Golden Statue of Business Leadership and Management in 2014
- Statue of the Jihad Managers of Entrepreneurs of Iran in 2014
- The statue of the top occupational safety and health unit in 2014
- Certificate of Appreciation for Industrial and Mining Unit in 2019
- Certificate of Appreciation for the sample unit in 2017
- Khorasan Razavi Mining Discovery Prize in 2015 (Khorasan Razavi House of Industry, Mine and Trade)
- Certificate of Appreciation for sample production unit of Khorasan Razavi province in 2012
- Certificate of Appreciation of Mining Sample Unit in Khorasan Razavi Province in 2012 (Khorasan Razavi Governorate)
- Certificate of Appreciation of the Exemplary Entrepreneur in Khorasan Razavi Province in 2012 from Khorasan Razavi Governor
- To be among the most prominent iron ore exporters in Iran and Asia